|The PLATZ-MAX Rain is an alternatitve to fixed spray-irrigation systems of the surfaces. In 2004 we presented the Platz-Max Rain-system for the first time in the dressage hall at the Rolinck-Cup in Münster (Germany). Due to the constant development, like implement is now a proven product and we sells annually more than 100 Rain-systems worldwide.
There are now various models available, ranging from 400Ltrs up to 1.000 Ltrs water tanks. This takes into consideration the lifting power of the tractor as well as the sizes and water requirements of the riding arena. Different riding styles and the varieties of surfaches require different quantities of water. These machines canter all needs and variations. If you should have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Key benefits of this system:
- the weight of the water tank has no impact on the arena leveller – the conditioning takes place in the usual way.
- the PLATZ-MAX RAIN is equipped with a turning swivel mechanism. This enables an optional conditioner in corners without displacing the surface.
- 2/3 of the volume of water will be worked directly into the surface, only the third bank sprays the surface and prevents annoying dust
- lower consumption of water
- low maintenance of the equipment
- versitale and mobile inside and outside. You can avoid expensive installation of fixed water spraying apparatus.
- big time saving by simultaneous maintenance and irrigation.
New! Platz-Max-Rain with lattice roller
>>> NEXT >>>